The ROYAL DECREE 1801:2003 General Product Safety indicates that any product that is put on the market for use must comply with the safety regulations that apply to it throughout its useful life and the necessary evaluations must be carried out to ensure that it is.
The safety of children's areas and open access training and sport elements is based on, Therefore, respect and civics on the part of all and in compliance with spanish regulations (UNE) European Regulations and/or Regulations (IN) application, as well as the specific legislation and regulations that Autonomous Communities or Municipalities publish.
It is worth mentioning the following Safety Regulations:
- Playgrounds: UNE EN Series Standards 1176 and UNE IN 1177.
- FREE ACCESS TRAINING ELEMENTS (WORKOUT, BIOS and MAJORS): UNE EN Standard 16630.
- SPORTS TRACKS ON WHEELS: UNE EN Standard 14974
- Parkour: UNE EN Standard 16899
- ACROBATIC TOURS IN HEIGHT: UNE EN Standard 15567/1.
- FREE-ACCESS SPORTS: (no specific rule, would apply to multisport tracks, Baskets, Goals, table tennis, etc.): UNE EN Standard 15312.
- LEISURE ELEMENTS IN SWIMMING POOLS: Water slides: UNE-EN 1069-1 and 2. Pools for public use: Design: UNE IN 15288: Part 1 and, for pool equipment, including leisure elements: Series: UNE-EN 13451