In accordance with the provisions of the Law 34/2002, of 11 July, information society services and electronic commerce, the following information is provided:
You are visiting the website HTTPS://www.afamour.com titularidad ASOCIACION ESPAÑOLA DE FABRICANTES DE MOBILIARIO URBANO Y PARQUES INFANTILES, with registered office at CALLE PRINCIPE VERGARA Nº74 5 PLANT (28006 Madrid) Madrid, con N.I.F. G83323758, from now on, the HOLDER.
You can contact the Owner by any of the following means:
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Through this document we inform you of the terms and conditions that regulate the access and use of the websites and mobile app applications of the Owner, as well as the services and content associated with such sites and applications (hereinafter also the site(s) or websites and mobile apps).
The access or use of any interested party to a website and / or app of the Owner, implies that the interested party acquires the status of "user" and with that condition, a number of rights and obligations.
It is your responsibility to access the legal conditions inserted in this website and read them carefully, as well as, privacy policies, cookies or where appropriate, condiciones de venta. Recomendamos:
- That you visit them each time you intend to access or use the services and contents of the site and
- Print or store a copy on your system.
USE OF THE PORTAL
This website provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (from now on, ""the contents") on the Internet belonging to the Owner or its licensors to which the User may have access.
The User assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content. In this registration the User will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the User may be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing to make diligent and confidential use of it.
The User undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (For example, chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that the Owner offers through its portal and with an enunciative but not limiting character, not to use them for:
- Engaging in illicit activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate racist content or propaganda, xenophobe, pornographic-illegal, of advocacy of terrorism or violation of human rights.
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the Holder, of its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Try to access and, in your case, use other users' email accounts and modify or manipulate their messages.
- Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial purposes, politicians, advertising and for any commercial use, especially in the sending of unsolicited emails.
The Owner reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, Xenophobic, Racist, Pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, public order or security or, in its view, will not be suitable for publication. In any case, the Owner will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the forums, Chats, or other engagement tools.
CONTENTS. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The Owner is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example: imagery, Photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by the Owner or its licensors.
All rights reserved. Pursuant to the provisions of the articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, reproduction is expressly prohibited, distribution and public communication, including its mode of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of the Holder.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
The User acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under his sole responsibility. In particular, by way of example only, the Owner does not assume any responsibility in the following areas:
- The availability of the operation of the website, its services and content and its quality or interoperability.
- The purpose for which the website serves the Objectives of the User.
- The violation of current legislation by the User or third parties and, specifically, of intellectual and industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities.
- The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could cause the computer system of the User or third parties. Corresponds to the User, in any case, have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
- Fraudulent access to content or services by unauthorized third parties, o, in your case, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that such third parties may make.
- Damage to computer equipment during access to the website and damage caused to Users when they originate in failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
- Damages arising from circumstances arising from fortuitous event or force majeure.
In case there are forums, the use of the same or other similar spaces, it must be taken into account that the messages reflect only the opinion of the User who sends them, who is solely responsible. The Owner is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the User.
MODIFICATION OF THIS LEGAL NOTICE AND DURATION
The Owner reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add as many contents and services that are provided through it, such as the way in which they are represented or located on your portal.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published..
En el caso de que en https://www.afamour.com links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are included, the Owner will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. In no case will the Owner assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor guarantee technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any matter or information contained in any of these hyperlinks and other Internet sites. The same, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any kind of association, merger or participation with connected entities.
The Owner reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior warning, at your own request or that of a third party, to those users who fail to comply with the content of this legal notice.
The Owner will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between the Owner and the User will be governed by current Spanish regulations. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice will be resolved by the Spanish courts and tribunals of the consumer and user.
This website directs its services to users older than [***NOTE. 18 years – adjust the age according to what the company understands, not being able in any case to be minor 14 years]. Minors under this age are not authorized to use our services and should not, Therefore, send us your personal data. We inform you that if such a circumstance occurs, the Owner is not responsible for the possible consequences that may arise from the breach of the notice established in this same clause.
SECURITY MEASURES – SSL
The Owner has contracted a certificate for its website SSL («Secure Sockets Layer»).
An SSL certificate allows you to protect all personal and confidential information that can be handled on a website, regardless of the information being transmitted, like for example, from any of the website's contact forms to the server, or the data entered for the subscription of newsletters or access to protected areas, etc.
The website address will appear in green, activating the "https" protocol that allows secure connections from a web server to the user's browser.
Latest revision: 02 March 2022